Tuesday, January 31, 2017

We've Moved (virtually, not physically)!

Greetings avid woodworking readers,

Obviously, as a blog author, I fell off the map over the past few months and that is bad news. Bad job, Larissa, the internet needs you. What can I say? We've had furniture commissions and full woodworking classes and I can't be sorry about that! I can be sorry for letting the Chronicles of a Woodworking Apprentice blog lapse, however.

Never fear, I will never come to you without good news! We have started a new blog that is integrated into our website so it's easier for me (and Rob) to update regularly. It's all the same great, informative, picture-infused, witty, and awesome woodworking content. And, bonus, we have already been on top of it. We have vowed to update at least once a week at www.jdlohrschoolofwoodworking.com/blog and are already three weeks into keeping that promise.

I have adored my time here on Blogger updating as a woodworking apprentice for the past 3 years but, now I have graduated from apprenticehood and am hard at work making furniture, teaching classes, and just generally being busy being a real life woodworker! So, I had to call in reinforcements to reconstruct the blog to making it easier to update and to add in a second woodworker and author in Rob Spiece so we can keep things fresh and new.

So, moral of the story: I'm not gone, just relocated.
READ ALL FUTURE BLOG ENTRIES HERE

See ya over there,

Larissa 

4 comments:

  1. That you for updating us about your new blog, will be bookmarking it and hope to see some good stuff there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed Sawist review site. I have been undecided on miter saw ryobi for a while now. Your article has convinced me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear that you are here with us. Metersawgeek is a proud member of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and interested post for every woodworker. Especially for me because i will do woodworking in free time and also learning from contents. this is very helpful and valuable content for me. thanks

    ReplyDelete